Testenium Application Modelling & Interface Language (TAMIL)
Testenium compiles TAMIL Meta programming language to generate searchable encrypted database application code within a second.
Testenium's unique architecture is based on testing frameworks and test automation principles. It is built for the following tasks;
- Duplicating databases and schemas from master databases to execute and process SQL commands.
- Encrypting Databases
- Creating programming language code for Encrypted Database Applications
- Creating test projects and generating programming language code for Selenium WebDriver and Page Object Model.
- Executing the test projects using various test frameworks and programming languages.
- Generating test reports, screenshots and Videos
- Analysing and comparing screenshots
- Scanning web applications for security vulnerabilities and producing reports
- Selenium WebDriver 3.0/4.0
- BDD (Behaviour Driven Development
- TDD (Test Driven Development
Other Technologies Used
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Data Science
- Meta Programming
- Component Programming
- Cyber Security